TEAM - AC Milan
SEASON - 1998/00 Home
FEATURES - Original player printing for France international defender Bruno N'Gotty #25
TEAMMATES - Oliver Bierhoff, George Weah, Paolo Maldini, Albertini
BRAND - adidas
CONDITION - Used condition - shirt is believed to be a match worn / issued and show signs of wear including some damage to the rear print - there is also a small cut also in the rear fabric (pictured)
SIZE - XL
- Chest (pit to pit) - 25"
- Length - 32"
Extremely rare Home shirt believed to be worn or issued to France defender Bruno N'Gotty in the 1998-99 campaign, when the side won the Serie A title. Unfortunately we don't have the details of which game or games.
More information available on request
INSTAGRAM - @cultfootball
FACEBOOK - @ Cult Football
- All shirts are genuine and may show some small signs of use
- 14 day return policy
WASHING GUIDELINES FOR SHIRTS WITH NAME SETS:
- Wash inside out with care and precaution at a low temperature
(ideally cold hand washed)
- Same Day Dispatch (if purchased before 3pm)
- 1st Class Tracked & Signed as UK standard (1/2 days)
- Next Day Guaranteed by 1pm available as an option at checkout
- International Express (1/3 days) available at request