TEAM - Leicester City
SEASON - 1988/90 Prototype Away
FEATURES - Stitched rear number 3, fully embroidered club crest and sponsor
BRAND - Jan Webster
CONDITION - Excellent (no holes or material wear - two very small circle marks is the only issue)
SIZE - Large
- Chest (pit to pit) - 22.5"
- Length - 29"
Shirts made by Jan Webster (kit supplier for Walsall FC and Kettering Town at the time) a full batch of shirts were prepared for The Foxes for when contract with Admiral expired. Research shows they had agreed a sponsorship deal with Muller that would come into play had they been promoted. They didn't and switched to Scoreline instead. So this kit with Muller logo remained rare prototype.
More information available on request
INSTAGRAM - @cultfootball
FACEBOOK - @ Cult Football
- All shirts are genuine and may show some small signs of use
- 14 day return policy
WASHING GUIDELINES FOR SHIRTS WITH NAME SETS:
- Wash inside out with care and precaution at a low temperature
(ideally cold hand washed)
- Same Day Dispatch (if purchased before 3pm)
- 1st Class Tracked & Signed as UK standard (1/2 days)
- Next Day Guaranteed by 1pm available as an option at checkout
- International Express (1/3 days) available at request